More in number than the Sand
Dieter Rolf Fischer
The events described in this book are true and correct. The names of most people involved have been changed to protect their privacy, except where events took place in the public arena, which can be verified by the printed press or media watch. Any similarities between real people or names are co-incidental.
Copyright: No part of this publication may be copied, reprinted or otherwise transmitted in any form without the permission of the author.
ISBN 0 9577 426 1 4
The following story is evidence to the existence of an incredibly intelligence and awesome, supernatural power at work in the world today. What I describe is not merely based on real events, but they are real events that have occurred the way I have written them. At first the reader may think this book is aimed to seek revenge. Toward the end, however, it will become evident that despite exposing evil, ultimately all things work together for good.
I encourage young and old, rich and poor and whoever will, to read with an open heart and mind. If you are longing to receive this extraordinary power from God HE will grant it to you. When I did, it took me on a journey beyond my wildest imagination. I can't help but speak of the man who travels with me every step of the way.
My story tells of many amazing events surrounding my struggle for driver education reform in South Australia and the astounding twist it took in another direction. Since 1999 unbelievable co-incidences happened and are still happening. Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined what life held in store.
The saga is ongoing. Given the facts that have transpired over the past few years I ask myself daily Ė who am I and where will it all end? Every reader will have to make up their own mind to either believe that these incredible circumstances are orchestrated by a divine power or are sheer co-incidence.
I canít persuade anyone to believe in my cause, but Iím gently trying to point the reader to the power working in the background.
You will read first hand all about the life of this man:
- During a church service he walks up to the microphone, unannounced and says that there is corruption in Adelaide in high places. Stunned silence. The following week he is locked up in a mental hospital.
- He writes a book and starts a website to save peopleís lives. His book is rejected, he feels rejected and persecuted, frightened for his life.
- He refuses to go along with government policy in his profession and loses his job. On the way he thinks he has stumbled upon a criminal element.
- He corresponds with a prisoner. An inner voice tells him that an injustice was done. He links his business name to the convicted manís initials and to that of a high profile state politician.
- Thinks he receives messages from articles in newspapers, on radio, TV or even billboards. Numbers, names, car license plates etc. are turning into messages, even his own date of birth becomes significant.
- Is again detained in a mental hospital. He escapes and is recaptured by police. He tries to make his wife and family belief in his cause. He keeps his love for his wife until the finale, which surprises his wife most of all.
- A timely visit to a press conference in Parliament House leads to a surprising outcome of a state election.
- Gets entangled in a year long email campaign to a major newspaper. The emails went mainly one-way.
- Read the incredible drama how, through a simple driving instructor, God unleashes extraordinary power and orchestrates facts, figures and events to shape his world for good, via the internet.
I would like again to point out that my journey is far from its destination. The story will be updated regularly as time permits and/or events unfold, unless circumstances beyond my control stop me from doing so. The time and destination are in Godís hands.
If your life has been touched or your faith strengthened, please pass on the message of the Good News to others.
ďYour safety is driving us, trust usĒ.
Dieter Rolf Fischer, Adelaide, South Australia
Who it is all about